Who we are
Ampolon Ventures teams up with ambitious founders to build new products and services. Focused on the real estate industry, each new, independent company we found or fund aims to improve the living and working experience for millions in Europe and beyond. We strive to significantly shape the digitization of our industry and therefore invent new business models, found own companies and invest in startups. Our core team currently consists of around 10 people and we are continuously founding new ventures (such as ophigo). We are seeking to expand our HR operations as they are key to fulfilling our mission - which is where you come into play.
Your challenge - Building great teams
● You will be working at the core of our business by enabling the growth of our own team and those of our ventures - we are well aware that people - not products alone - make great companies
● You will take care of recruiting a great team together with a recruiter and manage all HR operations for our core team and our ventures (until they have scaled enough to build up their own HR teams)
● You will create and implement recruiting and employer branding strategies
● You will develop and grow a talent pool of ambitious entrepreneurs, product enthusiasts, software developers and business development experts
● You will manage special projects, moderate workshops and set up systems and processes
● You will actively coach our founders in developing their teams
Your profile - A hands-on strategist who likes to shape organizations
● Work experience in a fast-growing and dynamical environment (start-/scale-up, venture capital, management consulting,...)
● You are passionate about people strategy - reading books like “Work Rules” (Laszlo Bock) or “Powerful” (Patty McCord) inspires you as you know about the power of HR in shaping organizations
● Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in business, human resources or related fields of study
● Structured, goal-oriented working style
● Proactive, independent and self-starting working ethic
● Excellent analytical skills
● High social, communication, and negotiation skills
● Empathic and good knowledge about human nature
● Reliable and detail-oriented where it matters
● Very good Microsoft Office Skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
● Comfortable in dealing with C-level and upper management
Perks - More than just a job
● With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people live and work, and you too can have an impact.
● Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
● Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues.
● Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
● Feel at home. We provide you with a comfortable working space at WeWork, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more in a young and dynamic working environment.
● Because it still matters in a world of New Work- We offer you an attractive salary package.