Who we are
Ampolon Ventures teams up with ambitious founders to build new products and services. Focused on the real estate industry, each new, independent company we found or fund aims to improve the living and working experience for millions in Europe and beyond. We strive to significantly shape the digitization of our industry and therefore invent new business models, found own companies and invest in startups. Our core team currently consists of around 10 people and we are continuously founding new ventures (such as ophigo).
In order to reach our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a (Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d) / Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d).
Your challenge - Building great teams
- You will be working at the core of our business by enabling the growth of our own team and those of our ventures - we are well aware that people - not products alone - make great companies
- You will create and implement recruiting and employer branding strategies
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting of diverse positions - ranging from entry-level start-up positions to experienced founder roles, incl.
- Creation of job postings in collaboration with hiring managers
- (Active) Sourcing
- Candidate Assessment
- Coordination with hiring managers
- You will develop and grow a talent pool of ambitious entrepreneurs, product enthusiasts, software developers and business development experts
Your profile - A talent hunter with understanding of the digital market
- Relevant substantial work experience in a fast-growing and dynamical environment (start-/scale-up, venture capital, recruiting agencies,...)
- Experienced in active sourcing and strategic choice of the right recruiting channels
- Ideally, you bring some experience in recruiting roles within the digital sphere
- Bachelor / Master’s degree, preferably in business, HR or related fields of study
- Strong analytical skills and a real interest in continuously optimizing recruiting processes
- Structured, goal-oriented working style
- Proactive, independent and self-starting working ethic
- High social, communication, and negotiation skills
- Comfortable in dealing with C-level and upper management
- Very good English language skills, fluent German skills are a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people live and work, and you too can have an impact.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a comfortable working space at WeWork, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more in a young and dynamic working environment.
- Because it still matters in a world of New Work. We offer you an attractive salary package.
To see what our current employees think about us, check out this page: https://www.kununu.com/de/ampolon-ventures